Retirement can be the most exciting time of your life! At LaFontaine Center, we offer a variety of amenities to suit your lifestyle. All of our apartments feature full kitchens and a full-time management and maintenance staff on-site to assist you at any time. We want you to feel at ease in your apartment knowing that we are here to take care of the maintenance needs of each resident.
- Full kitchens with appliances
- 24-hour emergency call system
- 24-hour staff
- Secured Entry
- 24 hour, 7 days a week maintenance staff
- Smoke detectors
- Individualized climate control
- Social outings
- Private area for activities
Our community also offers:
- Smoke-free community
- Nutrition site
- Full-time management and maintenance staff
- Social services coordinator on-site
- Nurse call emergency service
- Health and fitness opportunities
- Special holiday meals
- On-site coin operated laundry facilities
- Two elevators
- Private lounge
- Recreation area/Community room
- Huntington area transportation available
- Company van for special outings
We believe events and activities enrich our resident’s lives. We create a fun, uplifting environment where our residents can be social, get involved, and enjoy their favorite hobbies and activities.
Each of our residents is given a copy of our monthly event calendar, and our residents are encouraged to invite friends and family to join them at our special events and activities. Click here to see our event calendar.
Events and activities include:
- Monthly birthday parties
- Movie nights
- Musical programs
- Active resident councils
- Current event updates
- Reading the newspaper
- Singing exercises
- Fitness activities
- Stretching exercises
- Religious meetings
We want your stay to be easy and comfortable, and we provide you with the opportunity to enjoy the retirement life you have been looking forward to.
At LaFontaine Center we want our residents to feel at home. We offer studio and one-bedroom apartments. Each of our apartments was once a luxury room in the LaFontaine Hotel, and we have adapted the rooms to meet the needs of our residents.